Would you like to know what strategy Cat Skreiner used to double her best pre-Launchpad launch results?
Cat Skreiner was already a successful course creator when she joined Launchpad in 2022, and had launched her flagship course multiple times before joining us. She explains the strategy she used to double her best launch results within months of starting Launchpad.
Cat is an energetic business strategist and Human Design guide who works with heart-centred leaders and entrepreneurs seeking to embody their unique energetic design to achieve more ease, flow and abundance in their personal and professional lives. She has fused her 14+ years in digital marketing with Human Design to help her clients catapult their business success and drive impact in their business through the integration and embodiment of their unique energetic gifts. Cat shows her clients how exactly to create a more intentional business, one that is aligned with their design and that allows them to share your greatness with the world in a way that feels easy, fun and abundant.
In today’s podcast, we break down exactly what strategy she used!
Here’s what we cover:
- [2:50] Cat’s Career Pivot. Cat shares her realisation that her old career path was not lighting her up, she wasn’t feeling that passion and purpose anymore. Funnily enough, she discovered human design and this helped her to realise what wasn’t working, why it wasn’t working and the path forward for her. Now being a Human Design guide and energetic business strategist, she feels completely aligned in her work.
- [8:05] Hindsight is a Beautiful Thing. Cat explains the nerves, excitement and relief as she left her super successful business she’d created, to take the leap into learning and become a ‘beginner’ again. She details how she built her new business in Human Design from scratch and felt that love, fire and purpose with her new path.
- [14:35] The Beginnings of Cat’s Human Design Journey. Cat began her Human Design journey by offering readings and facilitating challenges, which then naturally guided her to the idea of creating a flagship course. She launched her course various times throughout 2021 with somewhat of a strategy, which guided Cat to her lightbulb moment.
- [18:55] Refining Cat’s Signature Course. Cat knew coming into 2022 that she wanted to ensure her Signature Course was the absolute best it could be. Launchpad had been on her radar the year prior, however she now realised the perfect time was NOW! Launchpad would be the facilitator to refine and scale her flagship offer.
- [26:25] How Launching Before and After Launchpad Differed. Whilst Cat explains the launch process before and during Launchpad were reasonably similar, the amount of detail, the preparedness and the results were all very different. This included reaching an incredible 6% conversion rate. Cat touches on how trusting the process inside of Launchpad; along with the structure, recommendations and templates set her up for success.
- [31:34] Cat Explains Her Biggest Takeaways From Launching. The process of clarifying the messaging of her signature course at the beginning, helped to map out content to use to support her launch and to connect with her audience. She explains that the marriage of correct messaging and having a live event works really well, along with understanding what content works well for her Instagram audience and what feels right for her.
- [38:00] The Importance of Purpose. Cat honestly opens up about the hard work required to refine and launch a signature flagship course, and how difficult it would be to show up to something you don’t love. Being head over heels in love with your offering is vital and is definitely felt with clients who are drawn in.
- [42:29] Why Forcing Yourself To Do Something That Feels Wrong Won’t Work. Cat explains, backed by Human Design principles, why forcing yourself to do something that doesn’t feel good, will hinder your success. She elaborates on why you should determine what feels good for you, and tweak your approach to suit yourself and your purpose.
- [51:40] Why Cat Found The Done-For-You Aspect of Launchpad Simplified Everything For Her. Launchpad has a complete done-for-you range of templates, procedure manuals, social templates, launch strategy templates, funnel maps and MORE! Cat shares why this was fundamental in her course success, and how she picked the bits that felt best for her and made them her own.
Are you ready to create, launch and scale your flagship digital course in 2022? Head to steviesayssocial.com/launchpad to apply for our 12 month, high touch group coaching program.
Enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Stevie Says Social podcast generally, I have a favour. Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review. You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.