Want to know how Sherrie achieved our highest EVER launch result in her first digital course launch?
Sherrie Storor holds the title for the highest conversion rate of any digital course that has been birthed through Launchpad. There are many qualities that are required to be a successful course creator, and boy does Sherrie embody them. Sherrie generously and authentically shares her experiences from the good, the bad and the unprepared in her course creation journey.
Sherrie Storor is one of Australia’s most astute and experienced real estate experts. Proving to be one of the industry’s most in demand, she mentors, coaches and empowers agents to succeed without sacrifice. Sherrie is a respected speaker at renowned industry events including the Australian Real Estate Conference and the organiser of the Women in Real Estate Business Series, she shares insightful knowledge accumulated from almost two decades of extensive experience. She is also widely recognised by the media for her perceptive comments and practical advice she imparts via videos, podcasts, social media and in print.
In today’s podcast episode, we delve into how our Launchpad client Sherrie Storor used her incredibly successful career and determination to achieve our highest EVER launch result in her digital course debut.
- [3:08] All Things Sherrie: Now working as a sales and business coach within a multitude of different industries including automotive, retail, financial and real estate services. Sherrie was previously a top-selling, high-performing real estate agent that owned a chain of agencies selling off the plan residential homes, but swapped this for business coaching 4 years ago to follow her passion. Sherrie was keen to make a change in the way consumers viewed real estate agents and shake up the stagnated industry.
- [5:44] What Was the Catalyst For Wanting to Create a Flagship Course? Sherrie explains her clear mud map she had visualised and for her business and the vital steps she undertook to build her name and brand as being one of, if not the most, successful coaches in the real estate industry. She worked her way through the ranks from a real estate agent gaining those impactful testimonials and created an environment that found her perfect-fit clients for product suite. From her podcast to her super engaged social media, she put her plan into place and dove into creating her flagship course.
- [9:46] The Beginning of Sherrie’s Launchpad Journey: Whilst being comfortable and confident with knowing exactly what to say, what to teach and how to deliver it, the part Sherrie struggled with was understanding the tech platform and back-end side. The content came easily, however her time is exclusively spent on dollar productive activities, which is why she outsourced her back-end tech to more experienced and creative people. She mentions struggling with the pre-launch content and giving away enough value but not cannibalising her course.
- [14:01] The Pitfalls and Triumphs of Sherrie’s Webinar: Generously and honestly, Sherrie shares the accurate and authentic experience of her webinar. It was far from perfect, with tech and preparation hiccups, however it ended up being the best presentation of her career and incredibly helped her achieve an impressive 34% conversion rate. Consolidating the fact that launching your first time doesn’t need to be perfect, it needs to be authentic and real.
- [21:33] Sherrie’s Goals and Numbers for Her Webinar & Cart Open period and What She Would Do Differently Next Time: Sherrie elaborates on her goals for her webinar and cart open period. She mentions the combination of email and social media strategies she used to attract 535 people into her 3-day feeder course. Sherrie had an incredibly successful launch however, went against Stevie’s recommendation on one detail, her advice – trust what Stevie says.
- [27:22] Launching is a Marathon Not A Sprint: The energy and focus required for all stages during a launch was a wakeup call for Sherrie. However, she had the strategy in place which enabled her to have the most successful Launchpad Launch to date.
- [28:58] The Impact Sherrie’s Digital Course and Launchpad Has Had on Her Business: Launchpad has enabled clear and concise steps forward in Sherrie’s business and the direction she will guide it in. Launchpad and her digital course has provided the opportunity to make the largest impact in the industry to reach the most amount of people. It was a difficult move business wise to leap into, however was the most soulful thing for her to do.
- [31:41] What Advice Would You Give Someone Who is Thinking About Joining Launchpad? The step-by-step process and templates are invaluable. Sherrie loved that the program was self-paced and self-driven, and the honest feedback and coaching from Stevie herself. The advice and guidance from someone who has ‘been there done that’ is the perfect sounding board to make sure her course was the best it could be.
Are you ready to create, launch and scale your flagship digital course in 2022? Head to steviesayssocial.com/launchpad to apply for the same 12 month, high touch group coaching program that Sherrie joined 12 months ago to propel her to online course success. We look forward to seeing your application!
Enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Stevie Says Social podcast generally, I have a favour. Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review. You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.