Today is a special Facebook live version of the talk social to me podcast where I’m answering all of your burning social media questions.
A recorded Facebook live version of the Talk Social to Me Podcast.
So, let’s dive in!
Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify
Here’s what we cover:
- What is your website platform? Did you design it yourself? And how do you funnel to it? – Asked by Heidi Begg, Spot Rural.
- The best strategies and things to do to drum up interest for a launch? – Andy and Cath, Just Rapt Hampers
- Should a business always have a Facebook and Instagram presence? – Martine – Buzzed Ink
- Should you start your social media accounts again if change your business significantly? – Patrice, Zurii
- Should I send a welcome DM to new followers or is it spammy? – Nicole, Minty Magazine.
Links and Resources:
Other Free Resources:
- Want to start a podcast? Check out my free INSTANT ACCESS masterclass now. Click here.
Enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Stevie Says Social podcast generally, I have a favour. Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review. You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.