Why Starting THIS Podcast is BEST Thing We’ve Done — Ever (And What We’d Do Differently If We Were Starting Today)

July 26, 2022

Starting my podcast is hands down, without a doubt, the single most powerful and highest ROI marketing strategy I have ever adopted in my business. It is almost single handedly responsible for 40% of enrolments into our Launchpad program, and for the remaining 60% it is a significant warm up strategy for people who “found” us through other means. We know, because we ask.

In today’s podcast episode, I am going to give you a behind the scenes breakdown of the exact impact that podcasting has had on our business, how you can expect it to impact your business if you were to start one, and what I would do differently if I was starting out today.

If “starting a podcast” has been on your one day list since 2019 and you’re wondering whether it’s worth it to finally bite the bullet — or even if it hasn’t and you’re looking for a way to supercharge the warmth and growth of your audience and you’re wondering “how” — this podcast episode is for YOU.

Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify

In today’s podcast episode, we are answering the following questions:

1. Who Is Podcasting Best Suited To?

2. What Role Does a Podcast Play in Your Content Marketing Strategy?

3. What Tangible Impact Has Podcasting Had on Our Business?

4. Would We Still Start a Podcast Today?

5. What Would I Do Differently If I Was Starting Out Today?

Keep Listening!

Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify

Listen + subscribe

Listen + subscribe

If you enjoyed this episode and the Lifestyle Business Sweet Spot podcast generally, I have a favour. Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review. You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.

Enjoy this episode?

Leave a review

Reviews are like PODCASTER GOLD. If you leave a rating + review on ITunes, screenshot it to me via Insta DM for a Instagram shout out on my stories [just my way of saying a HUGE thank you!]

Leave A Review

Listen + subscribe

Listen + subscribe

Subscribe Now

That’s me!

Course Creator craving the Lifestyle Business Sweet Spot? 

An experienced

That’s me!

Course Creator or a Current Course Creator making under $100k/year.

An aspiring

Are you


In this free 4-week business model program, you will build a clear and compelling vision for an expertise-based online business that fits YOUR version of the “Lifestyle Business Sweet Spot".

Free Business Model

Agenda One Regular Bold
Agenda One Regular Italic
Editors Note Italic
You can ignore this canvas - it won't display anywhere but is needed to display fonts correctly