Starting my podcast is hands down, without a doubt, the single most powerful and highest ROI marketing strategy I have ever adopted in my business. It is almost single handedly responsible for 40% of enrolments into our Launchpad program, and for the remaining 60% it is a significant warm up strategy for people who “found” us through other means. We know, because we ask.
In today’s podcast episode, I am going to give you a behind the scenes breakdown of the exact impact that podcasting has had on our business, how you can expect it to impact your business if you were to start one, and what I would do differently if I was starting out today.
If “starting a podcast” has been on your one day list since 2019 and you’re wondering whether it’s worth it to finally bite the bullet — or even if it hasn’t and you’re looking for a way to supercharge the warmth and growth of your audience and you’re wondering “how” — this podcast episode is for YOU.
In today’s podcast episode, we are answering the following questions:
1. Who Is Podcasting Best Suited To?
2. What Role Does a Podcast Play in Your Content Marketing Strategy?
3. What Tangible Impact Has Podcasting Had on Our Business?
4. Would We Still Start a Podcast Today?
5. What Would I Do Differently If I Was Starting Out Today?